Friday, February 09, 2007

Why I love Fridays...

Friday is my favorite day of the week... specially when I get back home from work.... I can finally relax, think about and give some serious time to other things are important to me - like sleeping hard and being totally lazy in the most efficient manner... and, of course, abuse, yell and scream at myself for not paying that bill on time... and for not being able to make it to the gym more regularly....

Life is going so fast... work is hectic... too many things going on at this time... I am building a new house so I have to visit that once every week (that reminds me I have to post some pictures - I have a freaking busy sleeping schedule, so if I get some time I will do the needful)... and then there is other stuff(!!!).... but I made a resolution that this year I will be a better blogger... and I think I am doing reasonably ok!!!

(PS: My ultimate favorite evening of the week happens to be WEDNESDAY! :-) That is when I see mi vida)

No comments: