Sunday, March 11, 2007

Craziest week of the year...

I am sorry for not posting something last week... Last week was the busiest and craziest week of the year so far... Not only the work was hectic, but there are million other things I had to take care of on the personal front (like trying to work with the lenders for the mortgage of the new house I am building, trying to get things straightened with the builder, and doing other stuff with my GF, and not to mention paying bills that have been starring at me for the last 2 weeks)....

Anyway so yeah, I had a crazy, busy week. Work was split up in the middle by working with a client - my most important account - trying to help them setup Ruby/Catalyst web framework and also trying to release new features of our product.

On the personal front exciting things are happening but its really draining - trying to build a house is extremely strenuous - especially when its 45 miles from work and 25 miles from my current place. But I am so looking forward to it - it is very special to me and my GF and thats what keeps me going.... and right I need to go eat my dinner... more laters... bye for now.

No comments: