Friday, December 29, 2006

Cowboys - Going to the playoffs, but...

Dallas Cowboys are going to the playoffs for the first time in 3 years, but not with the momentum Championship teams have in December. They have been up and down after a shaky start. But after Tony Romo took over, I was very excited. I like this kid from IL. I think we can build a very good team around him. But the way they lost to Saints and Eagles just breaks my heart...

But I am a die-hard Cowboys fans so I will be watching them on Sunday... They play their last season game on Sunday against Lions. I know they will win it, but I really want is for them to clinch the division (that can happen with an Eagles loss). But I think Garcia and the whole Eagles team is playing with a lot of spirit...

Oh well, division leaders or not, who gives a crap? Cowboys are going to the playoffs and I am so excited. I think they'll end up playing Seattle... Can't wait! Get your popcorns ready!


(PS: Oh by the way, TO, stop dissing, start playing... and this is a team sport - you can will the Super Bowl by yourself - So can you please play with & for the team - once in your life?)

No comments: